Saturday, May 21, 2011

FingerPaints Red-brandt

This is another of the new FingerPaints polishes in the same collection as Tiffany Imposter and Avante Garde Green. I'm not sure if these are new core colors or if they're a separate LE collection. The SA I talked to said she thinks they're core. I hope they are. 

On the shelf, this just looks like your typical dark blue-leaning red creme. Then you pick it up and give it a second look. What's that there??!



Shimmer!!

I struggle to put into words how much I love this polish. It's just about perfect for my skin tone. It's got that beautiful shimmer going on.


Seriously, it doesn't get much more perfect than this. This may have unseated my previous love, OPI Malaga Wine, as my favorite dark red ever.


The formula is great. No complaints! FingerPaints can be a bit hit or miss at times, but this one is definitely a hit!


*sigh* So pretty! Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!