Friday, May 20, 2011

Orly Bailamos

This beauty is from Orly's Summer 2010 Collection, Viva! When this polish was current, I must have picked it up and put it back down a dozen times. I don't know why I was waffling on it; the color is right up my alley, a rich teal with teal shimmer. Finally it disappeared from stores, and I have been pouting ever since. It was still available from some e-tailers, but I just never could quite seem to pull the trigger.


Orly re-did their core line a couple of months ago, and imagine my surprise when I walked into Sally's and Bailamos was sitting there in the core display! I felt like I had been given a second chance, and I snapped it up immediately. (It helped that it was during the B2G1 promo at Sally's too. ^_^ ) I wore it for the first time today, and it is amazing. I love Orly. I love the rubber grip on the brush, I love the brush itself, I love the big heavy bottle. The formula is superb on this one, no pooling, no dragging, no anything, full beautiful coverage in two coats.


I love that the shimmer is evident on the nail. So beautiful!





I hope that your week was a good one and that you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!