Friday, May 27, 2011

Wet n Wild NERDS Need Love Too

I would totally have bought this polish just for the name, but it has the bonus of being a color I adore!




Look at that sky blue gorgeousness! And this was... 69 cents! Normally 99 cents, but it was on sale! This is part of why I love polish. It really does exist at all price points!



I must admit, I was slightly disappointed because there is shimmer in there, but you really can't see it on the nail. I'm about to call the shimmer police. All my shimmers keep disappearing lately!

But still... for 69 cents... and a color this beautiful... I'll forgive a lot! =D


As always, thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!