Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PSA - Some FingerPaints on Clearance at Sally's

I happened into Sally's last night and found that about 13 shades of FingerPaints are on clearance for $1.99 with red "Last Chance" stickers on them. This seems to confirm that the new display that included Tiffany Imposter and Red-brandt are indeed the new core colors. The colors that are on clearance at my Sally's are:

Add and Abstract
Coral Complement
Primary Color
Private Collection
Rose Patina
Chroma Coral
Artistic Azure
Gallery Glam
Artist's Sapphire
Whose Hue?
Hue Rang?
Amethyst Atelier
Scenery Greenery

Some of these are really great colors, and it saddens me to see them go. If you're interested in these, get them while you can!! Hope this helps someone, and as always, thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!