Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nubar Reclaim

I'll keep this short and sweet. If you like holo or green at all, you need this polish. The formula is amazing, 2 coats over my normal Pro-FX Epoxy Bond base, topped with Pro-FX Quick Dry, which didn't dull this holo at all.  And, of course, the color is to.die.for. Bright green holo? Yes, please!

Indoors with direct light

Indoors in direct light

Indoors in lightbox

Indoors in direct light

Outdoors in full sun

Outdoors in full sun

Outdoors in full sun

Outdoors in full sun
I'm serious. You need this if you don't have it.

Thanks for stopping by! =D
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Another object of my desire! Please, stop it :> Scarry to read forthcoming posts :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo amazingly pretty!!!! great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pani Skeffington I can't stop it! Posting beautiful polish is what I do! =D

    @imfeelingnail-venturous Thanks! It really is an amazing shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!