Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FingerPaints Sketch N Etch

A friend of mine recently put me onto Sketch N Etch, telling me that it was probably the closest easy to obtain dupe for the elusive Essie Dominica Green. It's not an exact dupe, but it's pretty darn close. Here she is.


Beautiful, no? I used three coats in these pictures. Two probably would have been enough if I'd been careful, but I wasn't. I had some patchiness after two coats, but it was perfect after three.


I absolutely love this. And the best part is, it's in the core FingerPaints line at Sally's. =)


And one more for good measure!


Until next time, thanks for dropping by! <3 Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm a huge fan of ETF core-color awesome greens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Looks great on you, as always :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ love it! Looks beautiful! Very happy I own this polish too and have to try this SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!