Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sephora by OPI Midnight Mambo

Midnight Mambo was on my wishlist for such a long time, and it's one of those polishes that I just never seemed to get around to buying. It's a Sephora online exclusive, and I don't order from Sephora very often, so maybe that's why it took me so long to get it. At any rate, here we go.


Two coats. Application was decent. It's a little on the thick side, so I'll definitely add some thinner before using it next time.


It is a very, very thirsty glitter though. I did one coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, then one coat of Pro FX. About 10 minutes later, it was getting bumpy again, so I did another coat of Pro FX. By morning... yep... bumpy AGAIN. Another coat of Hard as Nails... still bumpy. o.O I do wonder if maybe I had used Gelous instead of Hard as Nails if maybe it would have been better. I'll try that again next time I wear it, I guess.



I just love this. It's pretty much perfect, aside from the seemingly unending appetite it has for top coat!

Anyway, hope you all are having a good weekend, thanks for visiting!
Pin It

4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!