Saturday, November 5, 2011

Plum District Image Beauty Deal

Plum District is offering a $40 Image Beauty gift certificate for $20. Image Beauty offers tons of beauty supplies, including nail polish. (They have the China Glaze Let It Snow collection, by the way. Just sayin'!)

If you've never ordered from Plum District before, you can use my referral link to get a $10 referral credit to use on your first order, making this certificate only $10 for $40 worth of products. You can also use the code FABULOUS on Plum District's site to get another $2 off your order, so $8 for $40 worth of products. If you use my referral link, they'll also credit me with Plum Dollars (full disclosure).

My link is here. And thank you for clicking if you choose to do so! =D

Also, if you have trouble locating the Image Beauty deal, it's listed under Chicago: North Shore.

November 6 is the last day to purchase the Plum District deal. The Image Beauty gift certificate expires 03/31/12.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How long will all of this be valid? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. @S.N. I edited the post to show the dates. Buy the deal by Nov 6 (tomorrow), GC is good until 3/31/12.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!