Friday, December 9, 2011

Colour Alike 405 - The Big Blue

Today I have another Colour Alike to show you, number 405, also known as The Big Blue. Much like Nubar, Colour Alike has introduced a denim collection as their answer to Les Jeans de Chanel collection that Chanel released earlier this year. 405 is the one that is meant to be similar to Coco Blue, which is the only one of the Jeans collection that really interested me. I hesitate to call it a dupe because I haven't seen them compared side by side.


As you can see, 405 is a light blue with hidden shimmer - very hidden shimmer. Normally shimmer that dies on the nail is a major pet peeve of mine, but I love this shade so much that I really don't care where the shimmer goes when I put it on. =)


This shade of blue is so perfect for my skin tone. I have lots of light blues, but none of them are exactly like this one.


The formula is absolutely to die for. What you see here is two coats. I expected there to be streaking issues, as is often the case with these lighter shades, so I was very pleasantly surprised when this one was perfect with just two coats. 


Love, love, LOVE.


I wish I could get in the mood to do some real holiday manis, but I keep getting awesome things in the mail that aren't holiday related at all. I guess that's a good problem to have though! ^.^

Hope you guys are doing well and are surviving the pre-holiday craziness. As always, thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!