Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teeez Cool

Cool is another long time lemming of mine, the blue cousin to Outta Control. Teeez is a Dutch brand, and as I understand it, these polishes aren't even easy to find in Holland anymore. =\ Luckily I have a friend who was able to find a couple of bottles of Teeez polishes for me. So here's Cool, a lovely blue scattered holo polish.

First some shots in my lightbox.





Then some in the weak winter sunshine.





The holo effect isn't nearly as pronounced as it is in Outta Control, but it's still an incredibly lovely polish. The formula on these is fantastic as well. I just wish they were easier to get. 

Happy Tuesday! Can you guys believe Christmas is only 12 days away?!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely holo!!! I love blue holographic polishes, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, ok that the holo effect is not obvious but the color, the design and the appearance of bottle minimize this small aspect.
    Sad to know that it's hard to find it even her in Europe, I as ready to search them. It like the Catherine Arley nail polishes, they had a fantastic holo collection, but now, must of the colours are discontinued.
    Have a nice day ;o)

    Tuli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think blue holos are my most favouritest holos :) Love your nails lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow
    that's such a pretty holo nail polish
    I really love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!