Sunday, April 29, 2012

HARE Polish - Cosmo Blossoms

Today I have yet another indie polish to show you - Cosmo Blossoms, made by my buddy Nikole from HARE Polish. 


This is such an interesting color. It's a murky, greyed out lavender packed with various sizes of gorgeous green glitter. It doesn't seem like a combo that should work, but it does. 


The formula was a little thick, but it was pretty easy to work with. I'm very happy to say that I had full coverage in two coats and that I had to do very, very little cleanup.


I was going to point you in the direction of Nikole's Etsy, but it doesn't seem to be up at the moment. I know she's been struggling with the lacquer base shortage, just like so many other indie polish creators. Her Tumblr is here, and she does have a way to sign up for her mailing list. 

Happy Sunday evening, folks. Thanks for reading! =)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I just love "not-so-obvious" combos of base colour and glitter! And it's one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was like "Ehhhhhhh I don't know" But the more I look at it the more I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!